CareerOrganizational structure of OK-LOZA OJSC includes 5 main production departments: shop of turning works, grinding-polishing shop, assembling shop, tool shop, and balls production shop.
Main engineering and technological divisions of the plant are as follows: department of chief designer, department of chief process engineer, department of chief metrologist, department of chief metallurgist, chemical-engineering laboratory, metallography and heat-treatment laboratory, test bench.
Over 300 people in more than 250 professions work at the plant.
Now the following professions are the most demanded:
- Engineers: design engineer, process engineer, engineer- metallurgist, electrochemical process engineer, electronic engineer;
- Workers: turner, grinder, miller, specialist in metal polishing, mechanician, repair technician of the equipment, electricians for equipment repair.
OK-LOZA OJSC offers the following vacancies:
- Design engineers,
- Process engineers (machining),
- Electromechanical process engineers (electroplating and electrochemical treatment),
- Chemical engineer (metallurgists),
- Electrochemical process engineers,
- Turner operators, grade 4,
- Mill operators, grade 4,
- Grinders, grade 4,
- Turner operators, grade 5-6,
- Mill operators, grade 5-6,
- Grinders, grade 5-6,
- Sorters of bearings components, grade 4,
- Polishers, grade 4,
- Operators of washing machines,
- Electricians for equipment repair, grade 4-6,
- Electric motor winders,
- Operators of electroerosion machines,
- Grinders on coordinate grinding machine, grade 4-6,
- Tool grinders, grade 4-6,
- Molding machine setup technicians
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Work schedule 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- High wages for skilled technician.
- Possibility of on-going training and career growth.
- Compensation of travel, meal, provision with overalls.
Contacts for employment: Sergiev-Posad District, Loza Settlement,
HR department phone: +7 (496) 551-96-75.